Monday, January 24, 2011

Well here it goes... my own Blog!

... a bright idea to keep friends and family informed.

My Mongolian adventure is precisely 3 days old and already so much has happened.  We've been embraced by the wonderful expats living here so it wont be a difficult settling in process judging from the last 3 days.    (Yesterday,  I was blown away to find out one of the expat wives had ironed all Sims shirts for me!!!)

As you probably know, we are already in our new home and surviving on very little. A borrowed blanket, 2( flat!) pillows, 1 mug,  a bowl and a single towel.   Our furniture will be released once Sims work permit has been approved.  Hopefully Friday. Yay! Because we are expecting our first and special guest on Saturday, Ashley (and 3 of his friends from school).

Ok thats it....I suppose that's what they call a Blog then?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Darling,

It all sound so romantic, especially the single towel. Does it mean you and Sim have to shower together? I hope no kids read this.Lol Lol

Love & xxx
Yumi

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic experience and brilliant photos.
You are living 'the dream'....
Reading your blog made me feel like I was actually there. Cant wait to read the next update...

Anonymous said...

Kedves Susie! A képeket nézve kezdem érteni miért nincs a téli jurtában 3 ajtós ruhásszekrény. Pista

fzk5220 said...

I have spent 2 days marvelling at you photos of Mongolia. It is a country which was the dream in my youth. Now I am 76 and feel like I was there thanks to your great website.

Unknown said...

Frank, What a lovely comment! I am very pleased you have enjoyed the photos chronicling our life in Mongolia. Living in Mongolia has been a truly amazing experience. You've inspired me to get back to posting some of my other adventures!!